The Research Center on Information and Communication Technologies (CITIC) is a Technology Center promoted by the University of A Coruña (UDC), to encourage R&D&i applied ICT and located in the Technological Park of the UDC, Elviña Campus.
CITIC is a meeting point between university and company that combines R&D departments of companies with university researchers, enabling collaboration and knowledge transfer.
Currently are working in different R&D projects more than 100 researchers from public and private sectors. The units of CITIC are formed by two intelligent buildings (3.200m2) that are configurable for R&D activities of our researchers, companies and employees.
- Technology and knowledge transfer
- R&D Projects
- Full Quality in R&D&i (ISO9001 and UNE166002)
- Technology Watch
- Business innovation through joint projects.
- We promote university-business relationship
- R&D&i applied on the software
Download Corporate Presentation.