The environmental policy based on energy efficiency has been launched from the CITIC. For this reason we apply all the mechanisms to obtain environmental sustainability, economic and social development based on environmental protection.
Photovoltaic Solar Panels
On the roof of the building have a PV (Photovoltaic) system with:
- Solar field of 60 monocrystalline silicon panels 150W, for a total of 9 kW.
- Panels prepared at 34° on a fixed metal structure of galvanized steel.
- South orientation, 0º.
- Three Inverters of 2.5 kW each, which gives a nominal power of 7.5 kW.
Results in the first year of operation:
- Annual production estimated at 10,000 kWh
- Annual savings of 9.8 Ton/CO2
Lighting efficiency ( see video )
- Energy savings with intelligent lighting.
- Automatic lights.
- Presence detectors.
Efficiency saving water
- WC with notice "go again" to interrupt the download.
- Double click on WC.
- Timed taps, flow reducers.
- Drinking fountain for water savings. It avoids the use of plastic glasses, ....
Other mechanisms for energy saving and environmental improvement
- Specialized recycling.
- Collection of batteries, contaminated materials, ink cartridges, toner, paper, cardboard.
- Radiators energy improvement.